quinta-feira, 26 de maio de 2011

Letter to Marta Senra

Dear best friend that I ever had,
I miss you so,sooo much! I'm useless without you here. Guess what I did in this last two days? Nothing. My life got so boring without you!
The classes? Omg, I just can't describe them. You're over the damn Europe (I'm sorry, I should not write things like that, but there's a lot of frustration over here), and me and Linhares? We're so alone!
Actually, you girls - you, Ana Costa and Inês Gomes - really had to have this mf exchange, right on this weeks, right together.
I would really apreciate that you, pretty girl of my life, arrive earlier. It would be so great to share all this news that I actually cannot now because we're so far away from each other!
Anyways, I wish you the best and enjoy this oportunity, I would do anything to be by your side right now.
With Love,
hmac

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário