sábado, 28 de maio de 2011

Good exchange and one big decepcion!

Everything is awesome and so one but I miss my people so bad that I cant describe. I need the air of my country and the smell of my house. In this exchange I am being knowing people, expecially the portuguese one. One of them is decepcionating me and I am not oke(a)y with that. He hurt me with his words and I am loosing my control above me and him. But the other people is amazing and I am pleased to have them with me in this hours of bad times. Well, I think that person is dont going to change for me because he is entertained with some superficials things and he thinks that I am really stupid. Now I know how importance he has for me but I loose him.

I need you here best friend and I miss you a lot!

1 comentário: